This it the DIY Kit Parts List:
- Computer (JKVVTHTC07-11)
- Wiring ( JKVVTHT2)
- Transmission Cooler Mounts (JKTCM)
- Trans Mount, to trans (545TA)
- Plate A
- Plate B
- 2 AC lines (JKTACHS, JKTACLS)
- Fuel line adapter (VVTHFL)
- Hemi Dual Battery Box, TIPM mount, top plate, J bolt and nut (JKDBB)
- Air intake mount, with grommet (JKAFM)
- Power steering mount (JKVVTPSM)
- Steering relocation moulnt (JKSRM)
- Engine mounts to frame, left and right (JKWEM)
- AC bolt
- Power: 520 hp @ 6200 rpm
- Torque: 500 ft./lbs @ 4200 rpm
- MDS: Yes
- VVT: Yes
- SRV: Yes
- Transmission: Auto/Manual
- S/C Available: Yes
- Years: 2007-2017 JK
- Donor: SRT-8 Car/WK
- Fan Style: Electric or Engine
- Warranty: 3 years or 36,000 miles (Whichever comes first)
- Fuel Type: 91
Click here for JSS GUIDES and a BOM list of all the additional parts you will need.
This is the SHOP INSTALL Parts List:
VVT 6.4L Hemi for the 2007-2017 Jeep JK Jeeps (2 door and 4 door Jeeps) LX Style HEMI engines (Grand Cherokee, 300C, Challenger and Charger engines).
The engines used are from 2010-2018/ the transmission used is the 545RFE, from 2005-2010 or the 645RFE from 2011-2017 the 645RFE is the 6 speed transmission. The 2012-2017 Jeep JK we reuse the A580 transmission.
When we do the 6.4L in a Jeep JK we use the 5.7L Grand Cherokee front Accessory drive system in our BOM page.
JSS ON-SITE install of Kit #9 $34,000.00
The 6.4L Hemi is not Emissions Legal in California, this kit is for OFF ROAD USE ONLY!