Jeep Wrangler JK Recon Edition heavy duty front Dana 44 Rubicon crate axle with electronic locker and 4.10 gear ratio.
- Huge Upgrade… Affordable, Direct Wrangler JK Replacement for Non-Rubicon or Rubicon Owners! An OEM Mopar factory replacement for a bent, worn out or performance lacking 2007 to 2018, Jeep Wrangler JK axle assembly. Time To Take Advantage!
- The Standard 4.10 Axle Ratio Saves Money and Performs Very Well!
- On command, select able traction control at the push of a wired up button, actuating the tried and true Tru-Lok Rubicon Electric Locker! Rubicon Knows Traction!
- The axle tubes wall thickness have been increased by twenty percent.
- Protecting the vitals of the Dana 44 axle is an all new heavy duty differential cover that is nearly indestructible.
- Seamless tubing, first introduced in the front axle housings of the Jeep J8 which were built for military and government agencies which replaces the seamed material prone to failing at the seam.
- The inner steering knuckles are heftier than ever before due to a complete redesign that added girth throughout, bigger, thicker, wider and all around meatier.
- Improved Upper and Lower Ball Joints, pulled from the J8 application and Mopar Performance side.
- These complete assemblies are equipped with wheel bearing and plug and play abs wheel speed sensors.
Take your hobby one step further by adding strength, traction and reliability by upgrading to one of these premium Dana 44’s today!